LSV’s Multicultural Projects would not be possible without the support of our funding bodies. Historically, Federal, State and Local governments have funded projects as well as a number of philanthropic foundations.
These projects typically involve a variety of Life Saving Victoria Education and Training activities.
Activities include a combination of the below:
- Beach Program – practical water safety skills sessions at local beach
- Open Water Learning Experience – practical water safety skills sessions at inland waterway
- Meet a Lifeguard – interactive water safety presentation
- Resuscitate a Mate – interactive CPR information session
- Swimming lessons
- Grey Medallion – four-week over 55s water safety skills course
- Pool Lifeguard training
- First Aid training
- Bronze Medallion lifesaving training
- Nippers – Junior lifesaving training
For further information on our projects please click on the names below.