2021 Awards of Excellence
We can’t wait to celebrate the LSV Awards of Excellence with you virtually, this weekend!
Given the current restrictions due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Awards of Excellence 2021 will be presented as a Premiere video across Facebook, Youtube and right here on the LSV Website, starting from 7pm on Saturday 7 August.
Access the 2021 Awards of Excellence at any of the following links:
~ Scroll up to the top of this page to view on our website
~ View on Facebook
~ View on Youtube
View the awards of excellence program
Order of proceedings:
- 7.00pm – Welcome from Master of Ceremonies Kevin Larkins and introductory segment including speeches from
- The Honourable Paul Edbooke MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services
- President messages from Paul James ASM – LSV President; Cameron Eglington, – President of Royal Life Saving Australia and John Baker ESM – President of Surf Life Saving Australia
- CEO messages from incoming CEO Catherine Greaves and departing CEO Dr Nigel Taylor ESM
- Innovation Award and Membership & Leadership Development Awards
- Aquatic Industry Awards
- Education, Training and Industry Engagement Awards
- Lifesaving Operations and Volunteer Training Awards
- Final Awards
How you can get involved:
On the night
~ Look out for the event program.
We’ll share the digital program on LSV website and social channels on the day of the awards, so you can read about all the award nominees ahead of the presentations.
~ Get involved in the Facebook and YouTube video chats.
We’d love to see you show your support for all our nominees and award winners on the group chat throughout the evening! Please remember to remain respectful and family friendly in any comments.
We look forward to seeing you online this Saturday!
Closing date for all nominations – Friday 7 May 2021
Late nominations will not be accepted
For further information regarding nominations, please contact: