As of 11.59pm tonight Friday, 26 February, Victoria will return to its previous COVIDSafe setting.
- Masks must be carried at all times, however people are only required to wear masks when:
- On public transport,
- in rideshare vehicles and taxis,
- in sensitive settings such as aged care facilities,
- and in some larger retail settings including indoor shopping centres, supermarkets, department stores, indoor markets.
- A person who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 must wear a face covering.
- There are a number of lawful reasons to not wear a face mask.
- Record keeping?continues to be an important tool for helping Victoria to stay safe and stay open. Businesses that are required to record the details of visitors should use electronic record keeping or QR codes.
It is important for all members to be remember the below general advice at this time:
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands
- Maintain physical distancing; keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
- If you are unwell, stay at home.
- Wear a Mask when indoors or unable to maintain physical distancing or treating or interacting with a person who is suspected to have COVID-19.
- Be practical and considered about gatherings of members.
- We all need to be COVID Safe
- DHHS have released a number of Victoria exposure locations, stay up to date and follow DHHS instructions; https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks
Refer DHHS for latest information https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
For further information on https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-summer