From 11.59pm on 27 October, changes have been made to restrictions in both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- There is a roadmap that outlines the steps Victoria is taking to reopen.
- Third Step restrictions apply throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- Use of fitted face masks is mandatory throughout Victoria.
- As restrictions ease it is more important than ever that we take steps every day to keep ourselves and others safe. The steps below can help protect you from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay safe as restrictions ease by washing your hands regularly, wearing a face mask when you leave home, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors. Groups of up to 10 people will be able to meet outdoors.
- Face masks must be worn by all Victorians when they leave home, unless they have a lawful exception.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested and stay home. Stay at home if you feel unwell.
From 11.59pm on 27 October, Third step restrictions are now in place in metropolitan Melbourne. For full details visit DHHS – Third Step Restrictions summary – metropolitan Melbourne.
From 11.59pm on 27 October, Third step restrictions are in place in regional Victoria. For full details visit DHHS – Third Step Restrictions summary – regional Victoria.
From 11:59pm on 13 September 2020, it is mandatory for every Victorian business to have a COVIDSafe Plan. Visit DHHS COVIDSafe Plan for more information.
Clubs and members should stay up to date with the latest information from the DHHS website and consider activities and travel based on latest restrictions.
For information relating to LSV Activities, refer the LSV Activity Guide
For further information on metro and regional roadmaps, see latest DHHS Information
For latest information on high risk locations and outbreaks refer to the DHHS Information
Updated Wednesday 28th October 2020: