LSV delivers an annual summit to review, discuss and plan the future of pool and aquatic safety and addresses industry challenges. Expert speakers present on a range of relevant topics in an information and progressive format. Presentations from recent summits are available below.
How to attend/register (if you need a certificate):
~ Visit lsv.com.au/training
~ Enter course ID ‘1330894’ in the course ID search – leave other fields blank
~ Click ‘List Search’
~ Click ‘Enrol Now’
~ Follow the prompts
2020 Aquatic Industry Summit
Building on the success of the annual Pool Safety Summit, Water Safety Week and Beyond Events, Blue Connections and the AFAR PD series, LSV are pleased to continue to provide the aquatic industry with innovative and inspiring content to help keep industry professionals connected, informed and engaged.
The event will be available free-to-all and will be delivered as a webcast to your home and/or workplace offices (as applicable) with registered delegates having access to the video recording after the event, as well as the option to have a certificate issued.
Event Date: Friday 30th October 2020
On the day:
~ Access the 2020 LSV Aquatic Industry Summit through the following link ‘View on Youtube’.
~ Check out the event program and view the layout for the day ahead of the presentations.
~ Get involved in the Youtube chat. We’d love to see you show your support to our presenters and sponsors who will be available to answer any questions you may via the chat function.
~ Be respectful. Please remember; we are #InThisTogether and ask you remain respectful, adhere to the code of conduct and act in the spirit of the event. We have a wide audience and want to represent all organisations and the industry proudly.
2020 Aquatic Industry Summit Program
The program is available here: 2020 Aquatic Industry Summit Program
Note: the program timings may not be exact due to the nature of video editing. Check back closer to the event for a finalised program.
Pool Safety Summit 2019 – Presentations
- LSV Champions Program
- NSW Drowning Coronial Inquest
- 10-year Drowning Analysis
- 2018-19 Victorian Drowning Report
- Mental Health – Your Members and Staff
- OHS Management – ISO 45001
- SwimSafe Research Findings and Opportunities
- CALD Recruitment
- Emergency Planning (Tess Craigie MSAC)
- Public Health and Wellbeing Regulations 2019
Pool Safety Summit 2018 – Presentations
- An Industry Safety Management System (SMS)
- An IT Solution to Incident Management<
- An IT Solution to Operations
- An IT Solution to Staff Qualifications
- An IT Solution to Water Testing
- Computer Drowning Detection Systems
- GSPO – Aquatic Supervision
- Public Health and Wellbeing Regs Review
- SALT Dashboard
- Vulnerable Users Campaign