The ‘Volunteer Training Handbook’ has been developed as a single source of truth for volunteer training. It has been developed to ensure that the various elements of volunteer training can be clearly and consistently communicated to all members with an interest in training.
The document has five key objectives:
– Set a clear framework for LSV volunteer training
– Ensure all stakeholders are aware of their obligations
– Avoid challenges associated with non-compliance
– Enable the delivery of high quality and compliant training
– Create the best lifesavers anywhere in the world
The ‘Volunteer Training Handbook’ is attached below.