Skills Maintenance is an annual proficiency assessment, which keeps members current in their SLSA awards. The new online application gives volunteers the opportunity to complete the theory component of their awards prior to attending a practical assessment.
This season, the following theory components for the assessment awards will be available online. Once completed, members can book into an available practical assessment session.:
- Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC)
- Bronze Medallion (BM)
- Radio Operators Certificate (ROC)
- Gold Medallion (GM)
- Advanced Resuscitation Techniques (ART)
- Inflatable Rescue Boat Crew (IRBC)
- Inflatable Rescue Boat Driver (IRBD)
- Rescue Water Craft Operator Certificate (RWC)
Other skills maintenance assessments for ‘non theory’ practicals are available for:
- Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue (SMAR)
- Spinal Management Certificate (SMC)
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
To access this application, please select either Chrome (preferred) to ensure correct functionality.