How to create a Watch Party from a page
Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a Watch Party on a page.
To create your Watch Party:
- From your news feed, click Pages in the left menu, then select the page where you’d like to post the Watch Party.
- Click Create post or Write a post… at the top of the Page, then click Watch Party.
- Search for a video or click a category (example: For You, Watched, Live) to see additional videos.
- Click Add to queue next to any videos you’d like to add to your Watch Party, then click Done.
- You can choose to add a description for your Watch Party, then click Post. You’ll see a message that says, “Your Watch Party is about to begin.”
When someone joins your Watch Party, you’ll see their profile picture in the bottom left of your screen.
While you’re in your Watch Party
Once your Watch Party starts, you can:
- Add videos: Click Add video on the right to add additional videos to the queue.
- Add comments: Click Write something… in the bottom right to chat with others who are in the Watch Party with you. You can click to add an emoji or to add a sticker to your comments.
- End your Watch Party: Click in the top right of the video, then click End Watch Party.
- Click Add video to add additional videos to the queue.
- Click Invite in the bottom left to add more people to your party.
- Click Write something… on the right to chat with others who are in the Watch Party with you. You can click to add emojis, GIFs, photos or videos to your comments.
To end your Party, click in the top right of the video, then click End Watch Party.
After your Watch Party ends
Once you finish your Watch Party, a recap will be saved on your page as a post, which will show all videos watched during the party along with any comments that were made.