As a recognised emergency service, Life Saving Victoria provides highly trained and experience Lifeguards to provide both Water Safety and First Aid Services,across the Melbourne metropolitan, regional and rural areas throughout the state, to most aquatic environments both in-water and land-based.
Our Lifeguards are highly skilled in rescue, resuscitation, treatment of both major and minor first aid, incident management, with strongcustomer service focus.
With Life Saving Victoria’s extensive capabilities andresources, we cater to most aquatic environment, proving exceptional event lifesaving services.
Some of those events include:
- Rowing Regattas
- Spring Racing Carnival
- Open water swims and triathlons
- Radio and television promotions
- School / Outdoor group excursions
- Docklands Winter Festival
- Fashion and advertising film shoots
- Movie productions
- Private functions such as birthday parties, corporate events and family gatherings
- Music Festivals
Our clients include – Victoria Racing Club, City of Melbourne, Rowing Australia, Rowing Victoria, Showtime Attractions, Scotch College, Peter Jones Special Events, Lord Somers Camp, Herald and Weekly Times, Tough Mudder, Limelight Sports and McGuire Media.
Life Saving Victoria’s can provide both rescue and first aid equipment to meet the needs of your event, with our extensive resources we ensure all equipment is regularly maintained and ready for use, fit for purpose and the event requirements.
- Rescue tubes
- Oxygen unit and defibrillator
- Lifeguard First Aid Kits
- Inflatable Rescue Boats (IRB)
- Rescue Water Craft (Jet Ski)
- Spinal board and accessories
- Rescue boards
Further Information to note
- All events will be charged a minimum of two (2) Lifeguards for minimum of three (3) hours per event
- Life Saving Victoria (LSV) requests as much notice as possible to source Event Lifeguards for events. At a minimum clients should submit the documentation to LSV no later than 7 business days prior to the event commencement. If we receive a request less than 7 business days prior to the event, LSV may be unable to fulfill the request.
For peace of mind and safety at your next event, contact LSV for all your Water Safety and First Aid services, For further details as to what level of service provision would be appropriate for your requirements and for a quote, please complete the form below or contact Lifeguard Services on 03 9676 6722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org