- Emergency Planning Committee training
- Emergency Control Organisation / Warden training
- Emergency Management Risk Assessment
- Emergency Management Plan development
- Emergency Evacuation Map design and development
The service has been designed to meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS3745:2010 – Emergency planning for facilities and the Royal Life Saving Society Australia: Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations – Emergency Planning sections. The LSV Emergency Management plan has been reviewed by industry experts and emergency managers to ensure it is best practice in aquatic facility emergency planning, preparedness and response.
Recent projects include:
- Wangaratta Sports and Aquatic Precinct