- Supervision Planning training
- Aquatic Risk Assessment development
- Supervision Plan development
- Dead-water mapping and glare analysis
- Supervision Plan Validation audits
- Mystery Guest Visits / lifeguard delivery assessments
The service has been designed to meet the requirements of the Royal Life Saving Society Australia: Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations – Aquatic Supervision; Swimming, Water Safety and Exercise Programs; and Risk Management sections.
The LSV Supervision Plan has been developed our team of specialists and reviewed by industry experts to ensure it is best practice in aquatic facility supervision planning and risk management.
Recent projects include:
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre, East Gippsland Shire
- Bluewater Leisure Centre, Colac Otway Shire Council
- Wangaratta Sports and Aquatic Precinct, Rural City of Greater Wangaratta
- Melbourne City Baths, City of Melbourne
- Aquapulse, Western Leisure Services