Life Saving Victoria, does not have any current vacancies, please see job boards and other opportunities that may be of interest.
Australian Unity have approached Life Saving Victoria, and are seeking expressions of interest for a number of opportunities across Victoria for LSV staff and Volunteers, who may be looking for both short-term and longer-term employment opportunities during this COVID-19 pandemic.
About Australian Unity
Established in 1840, we’re Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company, delivering health, wealth and living services. We’re committed to real wellbeing for all Australians, and for us, real wellbeing means so much more than physical health. It’s about your standard of living and feeling safe in your home. It’s your personal relationships and being connected to your community. It’s about what you want to achieve in life, while having the security to get out and do what makes you happy.
(position overview and online EOI available in links)
- Aged Care Worker (priority) – no qual required; EOI Link Here
- Activities / Lifestyle Worker (priority) – no qual required; EOI Link Here
- Rostering & Admin Assistant (priority) – EOI Link Here
- Community Connection Coordinator (position EOI part of above); EOI Link Here
- Food Services Assistant; EOI Link Here
- East (Vermont South & Glen Waverley)
For further opportunities please click through link: https://www.australianunity.com.au/careers
- Resources: A day in the Life of a healthcare worker
- Aged Care Recrutiment Information
- Australian Unity
Working for Victoria
Victorian Public Service there are a range of opportunities and the VPS has recently launched a new website Working for Victoria to help Victorians with their job search.
Australia Jobs Hub
Check back soon
Check back soon.
Check back soon